Anim’Arte NAM VAN is part of an effort by the Macao Government to revitalise the Nam Van Lake area and turn it into a new leisure and tourism hub. The Anim’Arte NAM VAN area offers a wide selection of food and beverage options, and stores selling products promoting the city’s cultural and creative industries. There is also a number of activities available, from pedal-powered boats (“pedalos”) to live appearances by local performers.
- Smiling Workshop: 11:00am to 9:00pm (closed on Tuesdays)
- M Dimensions: 11:00am to 10:00pm
- Amazing Creation and Collection: 11:00am to 10:00pm
- Happy Art Studio: 9:00-19:00 (closed on Sundays)
- Pedal boats for rental: 11:00am to 7:00pm (price per 30 mins: two-seat pedal boat – MOP20; four-seat pedal boat – MOP40)
Venue: Nam Van Lake area
Organisers: Cultural Affairs Bureau, Sports Bureau and Macao Government Tourism Office
Map : Anim’Arte NAM VAN
Photo/image credits: Cheong Kam Ka, Cultural Affairs Bureau, Marine and Water Bureau, Macao Cultural Centre, Macao Government Tourism Office, Macau Band Directors Association, Macao Chinese Orchestra, Macao Orchestra, Venetian Macao, Macau Chinese National Traditional Sports Association, Wong Sang, Macau Sailing, Ponte 16 Resort, Studio City, Planet J Hong Kong Ltd, Macao Museum, Macao Museum of Art, Macau Entertainment Exhibition Association, Macao Fashion Gallery, Macao Science Center, Albergue SCM and Sports Bureau.